Carriage House Resort is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Carriage House Resort takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of https://www.carriagehouseresort.com:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
https://www.carriagehouseresort.com is very close to be fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Close to fully conformant means that most parts of the content fully conform to the accessibility standard with some minor sections not being conformant but they do not make a difference on the usage of the website.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: Images of text are only used for decorative purposes.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of https://www.carriagehouseresort.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on https://www.carriagehouseresort.com:
- Phone: 1-800-303-6009 or +1-954-427-7670
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Visitor address: 250 S.E. 20th Ave (A1A)
- Postal address: Deerfield Beach, FLORIDA 33441
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Carriage House Resort assessed the accessibility of https://www.carriagehouseresort.com by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 5 business days, and to propose a solution within 10 business days. You are entitled to escalate a complaint to the national authority, should you be dissatisfied with our response to you.